Martial Arts in Lewis Center, OH
Welcome to Tiger Woo’s World Class Tae Kwon Do, the leading provider of martial arts classes in northern Columbus. Here you will find information on all of our exciting martial arts classes, including
- Kids Martial Arts Classes – Children gain focus, self-confidence, and respect while learning Tae Kwon Do in a fun, active setting.
- Adult Martial Arts Classes – Adults improve their physical fitness and relieve stress in a positive, encouraging environment.
- Little Tigers Classes – Preschoolers and kindergarteners burn off excess energy while gaining greater focus and self-control
- Family Classes – Families spend quality time together in an activity everyone can participate in and enjoy.
- Birthday Parties – Martial arts themes birthday parties for children in the northern Columbus region.
- Summer Camp – Kids Summer Camp program for families in the Lewis Center, OH area
Clean and Safe Facility
We take pride in our School and work hard to provide a clean and safe place for families to learn Tae Kwon Do.
Tiger Woo’s martial arts classes are a great way to instill confidence, build strength and agility, control weight, sharpen focus, increase self-discipline and respect, reduce stress, and develop coordination in a fun environment where you will build lasting friendships with positive, like-minded individuals.
We strive to provide a clean, bright, and safe training environment – the finest facility, and the best martial arts instruction available in the Columbus area.
At Tiger Woo’s World Class Tae Kwon Do we are dedicated to maintaining an encouraging atmosphere and learning environment.
It is our intention to balance positive discipline and a high level of expectation with respect, enthusiasm, encouragement, and support. We constantly do our best to be role models for what we would like our students to learn.
At Tiger Woo’s World Class Tae Kwon Do, our intention is that our students learn skills to be prepared for success in life as well as in martial arts.
Our Goals at Tiger Woo’s World Class Tae Kwon Do are:
- To consistently provide the highest quality in martial arts instruction
- To help each and every student reach their maximum potential in all areas of their training
- To bring a positive impact to students’ lives through Tae Kwon Do
About Master Woo
Master Youngkong Woo, a fifth degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do, a third degree black belt in Hapkido and a second degree black belt in Tuk Kong martial arts from Military Special Forces, has over 25 years experience in the martial arts field. Master Woo began training in Tae Kwon Do at the age of 6 years old. He earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Tae Kwon Do in 2008 from South Korea’s top martial arts school – Yong In University.
Master Woo is certified in many aspects of Tae Kwon Do:
- Certified as a Master Instructor (2005)
- Certified children’s physical education leader (2002)
- Certified in Sports Massage (2006)
- Korea Tae Kwon Do Association certified referee (2005)
- Korean Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism certified (2005)
Master Woo was a former member of the world famous Korean Tigers Demonstration Team from 2002-2004. In 2007, he competed in the U.S Open Tae Kwon Do Championship and received a gold medal. In 2008 Master Woo Sup Kim, the founder of Tiger Kim’s World Class Tae Kwon Do, and the 2012 U.S. Olympic Taekwondo team captain, recruited Master Woo from Korea to become a Master Instructor in one of his Tae Kwon Do schools in High Point, North Carolina. The High Point location serves over 400 students, ranging in age from 4 – 79 years old. The Tiger Kim’s organization serves over 1,500 students among 4 schools. Master Woo led the Tiger Kim’s Elite Demonstration team to 3 international titles and 10 first place national championships.